Angelrox Opera Sleeves are a signature source of comfort and joy. Especially elegant with a collection of bracelets at your wrist!
Providing cozy warmth for the hands and arms yet lightweight and breathable enough to offer sun protection. Crafted from bamboo, so they always feel good on sensitive skin.
We have also realized now how much of a reassuring + comforting layer our opera sleeves are for shielding our hands and palms a bit from touching surfaces as well as our faces.
Thumbholes hold in place for easy layering and elegant hands. Opera sleeves are perfect as a base liner under heavier winter gear or on their own to protect wrists from drafts.
- elegant fingerless gloves provide super cozy convenient warmth
- essential accessory to control temperature for delicate forearms
- easily add or remove as needed as you or the air go hot to cold
- lightweight and breathable enough to also work as sun protection
- sustainable plant fibers soothe sensitive skin
- thumbholes hold in place for easy layering and youthful hands
- opera sleeves are perfect layered with coats + half sleeves
- great small item to tie on to your outdoor gearto trek up the mountain
- stretch over elbows for timeless grace on formal occasions
- scrunch near the wrist to add extra style to any look
- devotees keep a pair handy in all seasons to cut the chill in air conditioned spaces and protect from harsh rays and rapidly changing temperatures
- super stretch also offers gentle compression when needed
customers claim our fabrics are therapeutic in how they comfort and love.
- 92% bamboo rayon 8% spandex for sweet support
hand washing is recommended or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry. not necessary to launder after each wear.
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail