CoQ10 Extra capsules from Vitanica provide 100 mg in each capsule. One of the most diverse nutrients, CoQ10 is an essential component of the mitochondria in our cells and therefore supports several systems in our bodies, including cardiovascular, endocrine, and immune support. *
- Each capsule contains a therapeutic dose of 100 mg of CoQ10 to promote healthy, optimal mitochondrial function.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C support maximum antioxidant activity when combined with CoQ10; Vitamin E also supports enhanced bioavailability.
- Lipase is included to support better absorption since CoQ10 is a fat soluble nutrient.
- Research shows positive support for CoQ10 in the cardiovascular, endocrine and immune systems, as well as maintenance for periodontal health.
With all its wide-ranging and supporting benefits for adults, the main benefits of CoQ10 are related to its antioxidant properties and to promoting enhanced energy production in the cells.*
1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Also suitable for men.
If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Vitanica supplements are formulated by a woman for women. Naturopathic Dr. Tori Hudson is a nationally recognized author, speaker, educator, researcher, clinician and the first woman in the United States to become a full professor of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hudson serves on several editorial boards, advisory panels and as a consultant to the natural products industry. She is a co‐founder of the dietary supplement company Vitanica, and serves as Director of research, product development and education.