Holistic red blood cell support featuring more absorbable and gentler forms of iron as well as supportive herbs and vitamins. *
- Elemental Iron in each capsule is 25 mg from ferrous aspartate, ferrous succinate and ferrous fumarate – these gentler forms of iron are easier on the stomach and less constipating
- Includes Vitamin C to promote enhanced iron absorption
- Traditionally used herbs for maintaining iron stores in the blood include: Yellow dock, Dandelion and Nettles; these are mineral rich herbs and they support easier bowel tolerance of the elemental iron
- Vitamins B12 and Methylated Folic acid (L-5-MTHF) offer a well-rounded approach to supporting and maintaining healthy red blood cells
Promotes healthy iron stores with more absorbable, gentler forms of iron, plus enhanced absorption from vitamin C and mineral rich botanicals. *
One (1) capsule daily. Iron products should be taken under the supervision of a physician.
Also suitable for men.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Monitor blood glucose if using blood sugar lowering agents.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Vitanica supplements are formulated by a woman for women. Naturopathic Dr. Tori Hudson is a nationally recognized author, speaker, educator, researcher, clinician and the first woman in the United States to become a full professor of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hudson serves on several editorial boards, advisory panels and as a consultant to the natural products industry. She is a co‐founder of the dietary supplement company Vitanica, and serves as Director of research, product development and education.