- Featuring 10 mg of Elemental Iron, from natural and gentle, highly
bioavailable form of iron: Ferrous bisglycinate (Ferochel®)
- Red raspberry leaf is a mineral‐rich botanical, including iron and other supportive minerals
- Lemongrass herb offers digestive support, as well as general red blood cell maintenance support
- Beet root juice is one of the best vegetables to support iron and red blood cell support. Maintains healthy cellular oxygen levels
Maintains healthy iron levels with easy to use, delicious blackberry taste; Gentle on the system, natural iron supplementation.*
Shake well before using. Adults: One (1) to two (2) teaspoons daily. Dilute in 2-3 ounces of water, or to taste. May also be taken undiluted or diluted in hot water for a nice herbal tea.
Also suitable for men.
Please Note: Herbal Residue inside the bottle is normal and does not affect the quality/effectiveness of the product.
Avoid if lactating. Take at a different time from any pharmaceuticals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Vitanica supplements are formulated by a woman for women. Naturopathic Dr. Tori Hudson is a nationally recognized author, speaker, educator, researcher, clinician and the first woman in the United States to become a full professor of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hudson serves on several editorial boards, advisory panels and as a consultant to the natural products industry. She is a co‐founder of the dietary supplement company Vitanica, and serves as Director of research, product development and education.