We’Moon is an iconic astrology planner, moon phase calendar, and visionary collection of art and writing by creative women from around the world.
We’Moon 2022: The Magical Dark, embodies the darkest phase of the moon cycle: New Moon. Here dwell the dream seeds, the letting go, the gearing up to begin again. Woven through the pages are shadows longing for our attention. Follow sparks of encouragement as we travel through moonless dark—and lo! the magical terrain reveals Her mysterious gifts.
Highlights of our moon phase datebook include information for every day in week-at-a-glance format:
- Moon phases depicted for every day
- Notation of when the moon changes signs
- Void of Course Moon date, time and aspects
- Notation of when the Sun changes signs
- Astrological predictions for every sun sign in the zodiac
- Holiday / Holy Day writings about each of the Solstices, Equinoxes and Cross-Quarter days.
- Over 100 images of fabulous feminist art and over 100 righteous writings by amazing poets and storytellers. All of these works are submitted by women from all over the world
- The planner is laid out in a week-at-a-glance format
- Month-at-a-glance moon phase calendar pages in the appendix
- Year-at-a-glance calendars with full and new moons for both the current and following year, so you can schedule your full and new moon circles well in advance
- Full Ephemeris located in the back of the book with retrograde periods highlighted for every planet
- Bylines for the hundreds of contributors whose work is included in the day planner
- Information about how you can contribute your creative work for possible publication
- Intro articles about astrology, Chinese astrology, herbs, the wiccan / pagan holidays, eclipses and Mercury retrogrades that are coming up for the year, and more
- Appendix articles on how to understand the various influences of the planets and signs, a veritable feast of Astrology 101
And So much more!
You need daily inspiration and beauty in your life, right?
And in this busy world, you need to find ways to stay organized, too, yeah?
Enjoy this sneak peek!
Brimming with information and beauty
With over 30 informative articles, brilliant art features and provocative poems and prose, this week-at-a-glance date book will provide an entire year’s worth of motivation, inspiration and companionship.
You can read your horoscope for the year, get inspired about celebrating seasonal changes, use it as an impromptu divination tool, and record your appointments.
Daily Astrological Info, Moon Phases and Signs
We’ve included the astrological information for every day, as well as the moon phases and signs, so you can quickly reference the galactic influences as you go through your days.