The Tulip tank top is a dream of a little tank! So many ways to wear it – layer it on cooler days, wear it by itself when it’s hot, tie the ends around your waist for a totally different look. Wear it frontwards, wear it backwards.
- roomy and breezy so you stay cool in the hottest of days
- deep scoop neck is perfect for layering
- wear tulip petals toward the back or front
- tie the petals for added style and fun
- super pretty with two tulips layered together for added dimension
- handmade in a historic textile mill in Maine
- sustainable plant fibers keep you comfy and cool
our cooling tissue weight fabric comforts and breathes
- 90% modal beechwood rayon 10% yummy soft stretch
because of the natural anti-bacterial properties of bamboo based fibers it is not necessary to launder after each wear. when required, hand wash is best or machine wash delicate cold tumble low, hang or lay flat to dry
handmade in Maine, crafted with joy
may peace prevail
There are no reviews yet.