Cramp Bark Extra capsules support muscle relaxation during menses. Utilizing the rich history of traditional medicine, and combined with empirical data, this thoughtful formula supports a healthy uterine response to smooth muscle contractions during menses. *
- Valerian root, Cramp bark, Black Cohosh and Ginger root offer traditional soothing and tonic support for the uterus
- Research indicates Vitamin B3 (niacin) as promoting a healthy uterine response during menses; Vitamin C and Rutin seem to support the positive effect niacin has on the uterus
- A little extra Calcium and Magnesium offers gentle musculoskeletal relaxation support
- Vitamin B6 promotes relaxation and Vitamin E is strongly indicated in research for healthy menstrual uterine tissue
Promotes healthy uterine tissues and a healthy response to muscle contractions with nutritional science and traditional herbal support.*
Temporary support, 1-3 capsules every three hours; up to four times daily during menstruation. A maintenance dose of 3 capsules, once daily may be taken 1-2 days before menstruation. The maintenance dose may also be taken as needed to support muscle tissue relaxation anywhere in the body; also suitable for men.
Avoid use of this product during pregnancy and lactation.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All Vitanica supplements are formulated by a woman for women. Naturopathic Dr. Tori Hudson is a nationally recognized author, speaker, educator, researcher, clinician and the first woman in the United States to become a full professor of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hudson serves on several editorial boards, advisory panels and as a consultant to the natural products industry. She is a co‐founder of the dietary supplement company Vitanica, and serves as Director of research, product development and education.