- Vitamin B6 has shown in research to promote relief from morning sickness, although best used in combination with other ingredients
- Vitamin K and Vitamin C used together have shown excellent support for relief of nausea
- Ginger has a long tradition of supporting the entire digestive system, and especially in promoting relief from morning sickness. It also has an excellent safety profile and is safe for use during pregnancy
- Peppermint and Lemon balm are traditionally used gentle herbs supportive for the stomach
Supports the relief of general nausea and morning sickness with science based nutrients and historically used herbs. *
1 capsule, up to twice daily. Safe during pregnancy for short term use. Also suitable for men.
WARNING: Nausea Ease contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Nausea Ease if taking either of these drugs.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.