FemEcology is a blend of probiotic species that specifically support the maintenance of healthy vaginal immunity, pH and ecology of microflora; equally beneficial for overall intestinal health maintenance as well. *
- Lactobacillus acidophilus and L. rhamnosus promote and maintain the balance of healthy microorganisms in the vaginal and intestinal tract
- Lactobacillus plantarum and L. salivarius are two prominent probiotic species found to support healthy vaginal ecosystems
- Contains L. reuteri – one of the most influential probiotics in maintaining vaginal microflora health
- 10 billion live organisms per capsule
- Formula contains patented stabilized strains that remain in a suspended animation state until ingested orally
Promotes a healthy immune response in the vagina and/or intestinal tract by supporting the maintenance of the probiotic ecosystems.*
1 capsule daily orally. More may be taken as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not administer probiotics through gastrostomy tubes.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
All Vitanica supplements are formulated by a woman for women. Naturopathic Dr. Tori Hudson is a nationally recognized author, speaker, educator, researcher, clinician and the first woman in the United States to become a full professor of Naturopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hudson serves on several editorial boards, advisory panels and as a consultant to the natural products industry. She is a co‐founder of the dietary supplement company Vitanica, and serves as Director of research, product development and education.