Triphala Powder is a Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation* for all doshas
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Gently maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
- Supports proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genitourinary systems*
- Natural antioxidant*
Triphala is one of the most beloved digestive aids in all of Ayurveda. In fact, it is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to encourage a natural, gentle bowel cleanse, triphala detoxifies the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it. This traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genitourinary systems. Translated as “three fruits,” it is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki. Containing five of the six tastes (all but salty), triphala readily removes excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the body, bringing balance and proper functioning to the system. It is commonly taken in the evening before bed, first thing in the morning, or at both times as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the doshas.*
- Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): neutral
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata, pitta, and kapha
¼ to ½ teaspoon with warm water, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA’s National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
3.43 oz spice jar from Banyan Botanicals