While we love the detoxifying properties of charcoal, Dr. Ginger has always felt it’s wrong to put anything black on your pearly whites. Enter white charcoal! It contains millions of tiny pores that trap chemicals and toxins, but in a less messy, nearly white paste. Enjoy a pleasing product that’s less abrasive and tastes great. By combining this key ingredient with the formula of Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Toothpaste, you also receive all the same benefits as oil pulling. All of their products are Fluoride-Free.
Dr. Ginger’s Coconut Oil Toothpaste is made without fluoride, propylene glycol, diethanolamine, microbeads and other potentially harmful components to ensure it’s safe for you, your family and the environment.
4 oz tube
- Pure Water Kind of speaks for itself, doesn’t it?
- Coconut Oil Miracle food extraordinaire and the reason this toothpaste exists. Coconut oil has been used to relieve myriad ailments for thousands of years. In modern times, coconut oil has been recognized as a natural detoxifying agent and an enemy of harmful bacteria.
- Hydrated Silica A harmless, naturally-occurring substance (think opals, diatomaceous earth) that is used as a thickening and stabilizing agent. Titanium Dioxide Harmless and naturally-occurring, this mineral is used as pigment.
- Xylitol This safe polyalcohol is extracted from plant materials and is a proven cavity-fighter that aids teeth in remineralization. Natural Coconut-Mint Flavor Gives Dr. Ginger’s products an unforgettably tasty, yet subtle, flavor.
- Activated White Charcoal Charcoal that’s white? What will they think of next? This marvelous ingredient works on a molecular level to extract stains and toxins from your teeth.
- Irish moss
- Sodium Coco Sulphate